I am a passionate supporter of open science, and am doing my best to develop new packages when needed and contribute to existing packages when they already exist. Fork me on github.
You may be interested in the following software I develop:
- neuropredict : easy and comprehensive analysis of predictive power of biomarkers
- visualqc: easy and rigorous quality control for neuroimaging data
- graynet : helps extract individualized single-subject networks (pairwise links between ROIs) from T1 mri features such as cortical thickness, gray matter density, subcortical morphometric features, gyrification and curvature.
- Pyradigm: This is a Python class defining a machine learning dataset to ensure key-based correspondence within samples and maintaining integrity across samples. neuropredict leverages this package to a great effect.
- hiwenet: Histogram-weighted Networks for Feature Extraction, Connectivity and Advanced Analysis in Neuroscience